Friday 15 July 2011

BIRTHDAY

Today is the second Birthday of my grandson  and  he has    gone to Kathgodaam {Nainital} with his parents. At this age he is very fond of attending the Calls over mobile . He replies in a very typical way , rather he tries to convey factual position. Often I ask  "  Kya  Kar rahay ho  ? "   He replies " Baitha hoon " Naturally , while attending the Phone , he happens in  that position. Besides   this yesterday I asked " Kya barish ho rahi hai ? "   My  daughter informed me that he came out  in Balcony , turned Mobile Face towards rain and said " Haan Baarish  ho  rahi  hai ."




How  cute , innocent . Really at this age when  every  thing appears  worthless , then the Tantrums  of these Kids   are  worth  living .   One can live forever with these Kids. They are 100 times more worldly wise than what we were at that age. Actually I feel at least I was quite dumb at that age { Even today I have got my own doubts about myself}  




A good Quote would say lot instead of writing so much , so here it comes :-


A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.


Regarding Kids memories I would like to say something through a Quote which we can verify ourselves by remembering every punishment & reward which we got as boy.   



Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.

1 comment:

  1. I asked a student to put my mobile on silent b4 entering a class as it is required here. I am dumb even now in many ways and was so at childhood but these days they are very smart masha Allah. Mubarak ho yeh hi life hai yar.
    By the way did you read my post 'stop. do not read' in our blog? It is about grand children and grand dads.

    ReplyDelete

kindly be modest in your comments.