Sunday 4 September 2011

JOURNEY

I plan to visit   2 or more countries shortly , most of the time we will be in London & Ghent {Belgium}. However taking the advantage of Schengen Visa  , we may visit two  more countries of European Union.
People may think that we must be enjoying a lot  and looking forward. Yes  I am looking forward to meet and live with my brother-in-law and son  otherwise it has not got as  much  attraction as people may think.  The places are beautiful , historical , people are good but  age , my dear  age makes all the difference  and above every thing knee trouble and all the time lingering  fear & inconvenience of Glaucoma makes all the difference.

One should not complain too much and I am grateful to Allah who provided me such splendid  opportunities to see  his creations . This world is beautiful.   and in life  there are thousands of hidden pleasures , happiness  which makes everything worthwhile ..This  time I am planning to share my pleasures & woes with my friends otherwise memory is very short and we forget  those  little moments which makes us happy and contended.


Since I am going to live few days with my son in his own domain , one thought is trucking me .  




What is son ? Who is that boy ?  Is not he a carrier of my secret & unfulfilled desires   , my follies , my weaknesses or an amalgamation of all with improved version in all things whether good or bad. Once we grow old then we realize that how much we replicate our own parents. There is a string which flows in us  .


What was silent in the father speaks in the son, and often I found in the son the unveiled secret of the father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

kindly be modest in your comments.